Northern Regional Science/Engineering Fair
Hosted by Tri-City College Prep High School
Grades K-8 - February 20nd - February 24th 2017
Last updated 01/12/2017
Tri-City College Prep will be hosting NRSEF for grades K-8 which is located at 5522 Side Road in Prescott (Exit: Granite Dells Parkway) View in Google Maps.
Rules and Regulations -
Many of our rules and guidelines will follow the Intel Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) rules and guidelines.
Our local rules can be found in our project display page, entry form, and on our
These lists of rules are not an exhaustive list of rules. Please use good judgment and contact us if you have further questions.
Here are some links to the official ISEF web site:
Official Intel ISEF Science & Engineering Fair Web Site
ISEF Category Descriptions
Use the category listed on our entry form.
If you have specific questions please email Dr. Mary Ellen Halvorson: email@example.com
- February 20, 2017 (midnight) School's list of students due via email or fax
- February 23, 2017 (4:30 - 6:30 PM) - Project Set-up
- February 24, 2017 (8:00 AM - noon) Judging and closed to public
- February 24, 2017 (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM) open for public viewing
- February 24, 2017 (4:00 PM - 4:30 PM) project take down, projects left will be thrown away
- February 24, 2017 (5:00 PM) Awards Ceremony in TCP Auditorium
Download the Science & Engineering Fair entry form:
Need a viewer? click here