Be part of one of Arizona's top leading schools.
Tri-city College Prep. High School is one of the top ranked to schools in Arizona
If you would like to be a part of this amazing school and prepare yourself for college you need to drop off your registration packet beginning at 7:00am on Thursday, August 31st for students who are currently in the 8th grade. We have capped our enrollment and the waiting list grows rapidly so get your registration form in as quickly as possible.
All incoming freshman are accpeted via a lottery system. See the lottery system below for more information.
How to Register:
1. Fill out the registration form in its entirety.
To get the registration form click the links above. The form is available in .pdf (Acrobat). If you don't have Acrobat reader yet you may download it free of charge, see our downloads page.
2. Attach a copy of your child's birth certificate and Immunization records to their registration form.
3. If your student is transferring from another high school you need to also attach your child's official transcripts from that school so they may receive credit for the courses they already have taken.
4. Read the student policy handbook and turn in the signature page.
* First Lottery Drawing: Sept. 28, 2017
TCP’s overall school capacity is based upon the school’s charter set by the Arizona State Board for Charter Schools. TCP enrollment is based upon a lottery system then waiting lists (based on the date and time the registration form was received) once capacity is reached. Eligibility for enrollment is not based upon academic ability, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, income level, disability, English proficiency or athletic ability. Capacity for each program, class and grade level is reviewed on an annual basis based on enrollment projections and therefor capacity in certain areas may be reached before overall capacity is reached.